George Heinrich Seibel
- Occupation*: George Heinrich Seibel was Miller. A mill still stood on the site in Hilltown Twp. in Bucks Co., PA when Steve Seiple, Roy Siple and Mark Seipel observed it in May, 1997, though it is believed to be the second or maybe third mill built on that site. at Hilltown Twp., Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
- Birth*: He was born in 1711 at Germany.
- Marriage*: George Heinrich Seibel married Johanna Magdalena Boll on 12 January 1733/34 at Hassloch (Bayern, Pfalz), Germany.
- Immigration*: George Heinrich Seibel and Johanna Magdalena Boll immigrated on 20 September 1738 to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He was originally from Hassloch, Bayern, Pfalz in Germany. He arrived aboard the ship "Friendship," and was 27 at the time. He made the trip with his wife, daughters Ursula and Elizabeth, and his son Conrad.
- Death*: George Heinrich Seibel died in 1784 at Hilltown Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
Family: Johanna Magdalena Boll b. 27 Aug 1713