Margaret Ann Nesbit
- Religion*: Margaret Ann Nesbit was Methodist.
- Birth*: She was born on 2 October 1900 at West Point, Cuming County, Nebraska, Age listed as 19 at 1920 Census; born in NE.
- Occupation*: Margaret Ann Nesbit was Stenographer on 14 January 1920 at Howland Twp., Warren, Trumbull County, Ohio.
- Marriage*: Margaret Ann Nesbit married Dr. Adelbert Henry Seiple Sr., son of Albert Henry Seiple and Anna Harvey, on 18 June 1925 at Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, Married by Rev. Sheridan B. Salmon; witnesses Emma Nesbit and ?
- Death*: Margaret Ann Nesbit died on 5 February 1986 at Mount St. Joseph Nursing Home, Euclid, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, at age 85 Cause of death was cardio-pulmonary arrest. Also had colon cancer and Alzheimers Disease.
Funeral arrangements handled by McFarland and Son Funeral Home in Warren, OH.
- Burial*: Margaret Ann Nesbit was buried on 7 February 1986 at Oakwood Cemetery, Warren, Trumbull County, Ohio.
Family: Dr. Adelbert Henry Seiple Sr. b. 5 Sep 1900, d. 4 May 1965