Johann Conradt Seybel
- Birth*: Johann Conradt Seybel was born circa 1715 at The Palatinate, Germany.
- Marriage*: Johann Conradt Seybel married Anna Eva Kueblinger on 19 September 1741 at Rheindurkheim, Worms, Germany, The Rheindurcheim Church record for 1741 states: On the 19th of September there were married Conrad SEYBEL, legitimate son of the late Mathias SEYBEL and his wife Margaretha, and Anna Eva, legitimately conceived daughter of Jacob KUEBLINGER, citizen at Rheindurcheim, and his lawful wedded wife Margaretha.
- Immigration*: Johann Conradt Seybel and Anna Eva Kueblinger immigrated on 9 September 1749 to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. From Rheindurkheim, Worms, Germany (Siple Family Group Sheets).
Came with his wife and 3 children on the ship Saint Andrew (Siple letter). This ship sailed from Rotterdam, and last from Plymouth, England (Seiple Line). He brought with him a letter of attestation from his pastor in Rheinturckheim, a translation of which is in my records (source #606).
- Occupation*: Johann Conradt Seybel was Farmer between 1779 and 1781 at Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
- Death*: Johann Conradt Seybel died before 1782 at Franconia Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
Family: Anna Eva Kueblinger b. Nov 1718, d. May 1805
- Susanna Seibel+ b. 14 Oct 1743, d. 10 Jul 1821
- Margaretha Catherina Seibel b. 22 Sep 1745, d. b 1832
- Conrad Seipel+ b. 25 Nov 1747, d. 18 Nov 1813
- Elizabeth Seipel b. b 1749
- Eva Christina Seipel b. b 1749
- Jacob Seibel+ b. 12 Aug 1750, d. 25 Nov 1810
- Henry Seibel+ b. 27 May 1753, d. 3 Sep 1808
- Maria Christianna Seibel+ b. 11 Jul 1756, d. a 1832
- John Seibel b. 29 Jul 1760, d. 27 Jan 1832