- Father: Conrad Seipel b. 25 Nov 1747, d. 18 Nov 1813
- Mother: Maria Caterina Scheib b. 28 Feb 1753, d. 2 Feb 1816
- Occupation*: Conrad Seiple was Blacksmith; farmer.
- Birth*: He was born on 7 October 1783 at Franconia Twp., Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, His tombstone indicates he died 29 Mar 1858 at the age of 74 years, 5 months and 22 days, making his date of birth 7 Oct 1783.
Age listed as 16-26 at 1810 Census.
Age listed as 26-45 at 1820 Census.
Age listed as 40-50 at 1830 Census.
What was then Philadelphia Co. is now Montgomery Co. (Seiple Line).
- Marriage*: Conrad Seiple married Elizabeth Schaade on 22 August 1809 at First Reformed Church of Easton, Easton, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, Married by Reverend Frederick Herman, pastor.
- Death*: Conrad Seiple died on 29 March 1858 at Mercer County, Pennsylvania, at age 74.
- Burial*: Conrad Seiple was buried after 29 March 1858 at Jerusalem Cemetery, West Salem Twp., Mercer County, Pennsylvania, The inscription at the bottom of his tombstone reads, "Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth; yea, saith the Spirit that they may rest from their Labour; and their works do follow them."
Family: Elizabeth Schaade b. 8 May 1788, d. 9 May 1863